CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dans Tag thing part three !!!!

Layers


Five Yummy things
1. Italian Food
2. Mexican food
3. Gary
4. Chocolate
5. Coffee

Five Songs I Know by Heart
1. Fairytale of New York
2. The Asshole song
3. Hey Santa ( Kevin Bloody Wilson)
4. Doodle do :P
5. Most of the cbeebies theme tunes

Five Things I'd Do with a Lot of Money
without meaning to copy dan !!
1. Design and Build my dream home
2. Pay all my debts, and bills into the future
3. Give my Family and Friends money
4. Buy horses, start retraining damaged horses
5. Start an animal rescue for exotics

Five Places I Would Escape
1. Gib
2. The Downs
3. New Forest
4. Into my head
5 No more !!

Five Things I Would Never Wear
1. Skimpy tops
2. Short skirts
3. Leather kinky stuff
4. Bikini
5. Knee high boots

Five Favorite TV Shows
1. Two pints
2. Cold feet
3. C4 racing
4. Peak practice
5. The Real hustle

Five Things I Enjoy Doing
1. Chatting on BMC
2. Reading
3. Writing
4. Being alone
5. Sleeping

Five Favorite Toys
Refuse to answer !!

0 comments: