CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Siege in wales

Heard on the news this evening that there was a siege in West Wales, Ceridigion to be precise. Having a cousin living in Ceridigion I , being a nosy type wanted to see how close it was to them, so foolishly did a map quest thing from theie place to the village of the siege ... Oh feckery bugs its just up the bloody road, well six miles up the road but still ...

Hoping it comes to a peaceful end, and before christmas else don't think the cousins will be going to my parents for christmas !!

2 comments:

Dan said...

hehe Wales, farmhouse, crossbow... Bet one farmer discovered his neighbour was *ahem* entertaining the sheep....

Dan said...

Can I add, I found zero about this on ANY news outlet. Granted I wasn't looking TOO hard, but I think the press aren't interested in drunken welshies interfering with the livestock ;)