CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bethy Angel

I am writing this with just a matter of a few hours before its Bethy's second Angel day. Bethy, what can I say poppet. It does not seem two whole years since you went away. I know you are missed, by Mummy and Daddy, by Jaysen and all your family. I know you watch over them and your baby sister Tamsyn.

Bethy I was never priviliged enough to meet you in life, but felt as if I knew you so well, from the way your Daddy kept us all up to date with your exploits !! Every time it snows angel I think of you. Every time I hear your somg its your face I see in my head . You did not waste a second of you far too short life.

Thinking of you on your Angel Day. Sending love and hugs to Mummy, Daddy, Jaysen, tamsyn and all your faily.

Miss you Little moo, wish you were still here. Be free , be happy playing in the angels playground xxxxx

Keep shaking that ass :)

0 comments: