CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Explain to me , because I really don't get it

Warning this post is not a happy one, its an angry and very sad one. Please do not read if you are feeling down or fragile. I have to get this out of my system though, therefore I make no apologies for my ranting.








How come we can put a man on the moon, we have spent billions and billions on space projects, we have spent thousands on a big lump of wood to sit outside Gateshead, we pay millions every year on mindless projects that benefit nobody and come up with conclusions that a five year old could have predicted, yet we still cannot find out what causes CHD and other genetic conditions, and even worse we cannot find solutions to the conditions .


Why put a man on the moon? Seriously, what use has that been to anybody? Please tell me, if you know an answer please tell me so I can understand.
Why not spend those billions on research into finding the causes and cures for genetic conditions, so little babies do not spend eight months in ICU and still die without ever going home. Its not fair, and it ,makes me angry, right now I am so angry you wouldn't believe it. I want to scream, shout and smash things at the unfairness of it all. Its not fair, a little baby is dying today because the money is not available to find out how to save him., yet the governments of the world, and here I refer primarily to the western governments, includingnthe UK and the USA will spend money hand over fist on sending a man to walk 50 yrads omn the moon.


How does that make sense ? Sorry but to me this world is shite, and seriously seriously messed up.

0 comments: