CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thinking of going private

I am thinking of making this blog private. It will be viewable only by those who I invite or give permission to. Been thinking for a while and am wanting to escape from all the nastiness, this blog is for me to write my thoughts and feelings. Have a laugh and shed a tear. But seems that whatever I do recently I upset someone. They then go and complaiun to others.. I then get grief from them.. I get upset that someones shit stirring and I post here, then the whole nasty circle starts again :( So if I make it private then I can at least ensure that the only people who read this are the ones with a sense of humour who are not out to stir up increasing amounts of trouble in my life.

Why do some people want to stir trouble ? Why is it that some people no matter what you do for them, kick you in the teeth and shit on you time and time again.... then whinge when you want nothing more to do with them.

Anyway, going to think on this for a few days. If you want to be added so you can still view it, let me know.

3 comments:

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Thanks for letting us join Em. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks time.

Bev xx

Dan said...

Private vs Not Private... You know, if I was you, I would switch back to NOT private. Screw, sod and ignore every idiot that can't handle reading YOUR view of YOUR things on YOUR blog. If they don't like it, *raspberry* Jog On!

Dan said...

Ah HA!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5DhJW4WHBw0

Clicky Click!