CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Dr OOH

Funny for you, when Skye saw the Out Of Hours service the other night, she was given a prescription. I noticed that the Doctors name on this script was the same as the one on the last one we got from the Out Of hours .... mentioned to the Pharmacist that it was odd having more than one doctor with the same name, despite it being a very unusual name. Pharmacist looked at me oddly, then looked at the script, then burst out laughing as she ppointed out that Dr OOH was not the name of the doctor but stood for Doctor Out Of Hours service hehe I WAS very very tired in my defence !!

4 comments:

Posh Totty said...

PMSL!!! that is so the kind of thing I would do.

Dan said...

Women... hehehe

Em's way said...

Watch it Dan, or I will send you a dose of man flu in the post :P

Dan said...

Ha, I think i might be growing my own actually!