CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My week ....

....has been full of vomit and poo. Both littlies finished the week by having a bug, Skye as always was totally wiped out by it and now on day 3 is almost back to her normal self. Garin on the other hand had it for less than 12 hours and this morning some 18 hours since he started is back to his normal self!!!

I have done no walking, well not enough to measure anyway since weds night so thats why there has been no updates on that score !

Finally, I am reducing the amount, if not stopping altogether that I post on a certain site and switching back to another. Why ? Well because it seems that on Site A you can say what you like as long as you are in the elite favoured group, no matter how much it could hurt another member. If you are not, you get moderated!! If you object, tough!! On site B, you can all say what you think, if someone objects they have the right to say so!! On both sites I have on occasion said the wrong thing, but on site B I have the chance to apologise, to make amends, on site A I merely get moderated and bollocked. Know which one I prefer!!

And yes, if anyone wants to ring me and give me another bollocking over this, feel free to talk to the answer phone!!!

6 comments:

Posh Totty said...

I hope the kids are feeling much better soon and I hope you are getting some rest too.

You know my views over various forums ;o) so I wont go into all that again lol, but I am so not speaking to your answer phone, so you best pick up the phone when I call you woman :oP

Dan said...

*bans emma from Site B*

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Site B is brilliant and full of very like minded people, and has a very nice owner - not creeping at all .... honestly!

You know my feelings on the whole subject. Grrrrrrrrr

Dan said...

I dunno, the thoughts on Site B's owner range from Crazy, Power Mad Dictator, to Quiet Polite Person.

I'm sure it's the latter - bad press and all that...

Posh Totty said...

You forgot to mention Pervy ;o)

Dan said...

Again, bad PR and pot-stirring...
I have two bits of steak, some sausages and bacon left over from last night - think I might buy some torpedo rolls and have a breakfast in a roll ;)