CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Imbolc



It is Imbolc this weekend, day vary's depending on who you listen, but today was the day I chose to join in a ceremony at Avebury. I was greatly honoured to be asked to 'call a quarter' I called east, possibly not a difficult job ue to the fact it was already blowing a gale rofl. After ritual we adjourned to the warmth of the hostelry, where a short while later the monthly Avebury Moot took place, we enjoyed an interesting talk on the ancestors rituals and rites of passage from child to adult. Very interesting and lots of discussion afterwards, aided as always by the ineveitable consumption of druid fluid rofl.

Home now, and still cold lol. Next week I make my first visit as a pagan to Uffington . This time in the company of a lovely bard called Bill!!

Just hope its a bit warmer!!

1 comments:

Dan said...

Witch! Witch!