CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bit of this and bit of that ....

Firstly apologies if I seem to be ignoring you, I am having a real bad session of paranoia, convinced everyone is 'in on the joke' and I am out. Sure people are talking about me, slagging me off behind my back... you know the drill. Right now is not a good time to be doing this, there are friends that are going through a whole lotta shit at the moment, tests, scans, echos, birth with poss of having a horrid dx a the end of it, appointments galore, relatonship breakdown and other marital discord, you name it and it is happening this week. All these people , many of you will know some or all of them, NEED help and support this week and as per usual I am crawling around feeling sorry for myself. I don't want to do this, I want to be a good friend and be there for everyone. So please I do not want sympathy, give it to those who need and deserve it, and take no notice of me!!! I am doing my best to pull myself together honest!


In other news, am expecting to be in shed loads of pain in 24 hours time having just gone out and bought a new bed and a new three piece suite.... and by 'new' I mean we went to the local furniture recycling centre that does special rates for benefit recipients and bought the second hand stuff they get donated!! Sooo tommorow we have to shift two old single beds out, move the sofa bed upstairs into the kids room, move a double bed upstairs and into our room, plus arrange the furniture in the lounge to accomodate the new suite!!

I am hurting just thinking about it

4 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Darling ...not giving you sympathy ;o) but am here if you need to talk, just call me, anytime :o) Xxxx

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Sending hugs as not been about much. Hope that the pain isn't too bad.

Take care

xxx

Dan said...

I won't name names....
*points at Posh Totty*

kaybee352000 said...

Im not giving sympathy either BUT i worry about you and dont like it when you feel that people are talking about you, you know where i am xxxxx