CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Six Unimportant Things About Me

Six Unimportant Things About Me

1. I am a herpetologist, although currently do not have any herps.

2. I have to read before I can sleep, doesn't matter what I read, but have to do it!!!


3. I have attended six schools, spending two years at each. All due to moving house frequently as a child.


4. I have a bad habit of picking up the accent of the person I am talking to, which can cause offence sometimes, it is not intentional Honest!!

5. I have premonitions, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

6. I want to see the Aurora Borealis before I die

I tag anyone who has not already done it !!

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

How freaky is that ....Only today I was just reminding BJ he promised me when we were first together that one day he would take me to see the Aurora Borealis Id love to see it too.