CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Open blog !

Ok have decided not to 'hide' my blog anymore, have a seperate blog where I can rant and whinge about people, occurnces etc that piss me off, so this one, well its going to carry on being the same as it has been since I started it. Judigng by my site meter the people I wanted to keep away from have been reading it anyway so ho hum !! If you read and you don't like what I say , tough titty. Its my blog, its not hidden like some peoples I could mention ( no Emma not you, you just keep breaking yours !!) I have nothing to hide, I speak as I find, I say what I think, and thats what I am like in RL so why not here ?

Ok off to make phonecalls, do washing, washing up and hoovering and various other stuff that comes under the general heading of housework Bllleeeeuuughghhh .

And I have to move away from the PC and watching cars and buses driving past Dan and Jo's house !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe Jaysen would rather watch the webcam vs. look out the window. Strange lad. Nice to see you're amused by traffic though ;)

And you're only "unhiding" this so you get mentioned in my weekly posts aren't you ;) hehehe

Em's way said...

lol well if my life is exciting enough !!