CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 11, 2006

Some ebayers should not be allowed ....

to even switch on a bloody PC they are that ruddy thick !!

Have a load of stuff listed on ebay at the moment including a ring sling. Clearly states in title RING SLING, and in description clearly says suitable for age 0-3years ! So why do I get eejits emailing to ask ' Is it a ring sling ' YES Thats why I said fucking ring sling in the fucking title !! Then I get one from someone else ' Is it suitable for my 17 month old' Well YES if you read the fucking description you muppet it bloody welll says age 0-3 so as long as your 17 month old is 17 months and not 17 fucking years it will fucking well fit it !!!




AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!! BANG HEAD ON WALLL SEVERAL TIMES AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

2 comments:

Dan said...

SOme people eh? Have to laugh...

Dan said...

You know, it might be the beer, but does "Ring Sling" just sound far too rude to anyone else? hehe

Think I'll cease typing there, and delete everything else I wrote ;)