CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

India Knight has a blog !

When I figure how to put links down the side of my blog I will add this link there but in the meantime.... India Knight, of Sunday Times fame, wrote in her column a while ago about her little girl Nell, who was born with digeorge syndrome and a heart defect. She has continuing issues related to her digeorge syndrome. Well after the article was published , India was inundated with emails from other parents of special needs children , and so she has started an online blog, where she can share tips, advice and websites, that other parents send to her. Its a really helpful site, and focuses on all special needs, and real parents experiences !! Its great ! Go look and see what you think !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love India. She was on CHD UK for a while, and came to Bethys funeral wearing outrageous sock/stocking things that added a further splash. I will have to go spy on her now!

Em's way said...

Oh those boots were fantastic !!! She still is on CHD UK I think, just doesn't post much !!