CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 16, 2006

Some people !!

Some people !!

SOMEBODY emailed me at my yahoo acount asking who I was as he had added me to his msn and couldn't remember who I was ! This same SOMEBODY runs a yahoo group which I joined with the aforementioned yahoo account AND not only that but my name and my nickname are part of my msn id !

Cooo sometimes you wonder if SOMEBODY is awake at all !!!

PS Now you know who I am you can unblock me Dan !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because SOMEONE decided to get added to my list twice, as SOMEONE decided to add me to both their MSN AND Yahoo lists. SOMEONE needs to realise that MSN usernames have names, while Yahoo User names don't. So when MY list has "EmC (aka Mogwimum)" as well as "doorbirduk", one has to wonder what SOMEONE was thinking.

Especially as MSN can't look at SOMEONES profile on Yahoo.

And to rub salt in the wound - I'm going to put screenies up to prove it!

Oh, and you're not blocked - I just keep forgetting to load MSN ;)

Em's way said...

Ahhhhh ! :D