CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Still off sick

Hate being ill, but feel far to crap to be going to work, especially with the stress levels at that place.

Went to GP's this morning, escaped two hours later with sick note and prescription. Made a mad dash ( well very slow mad dash hehe) to school to collect Skye, then pootled down to Asda to get the script . Walked into the pharmacy to discover one of the guards from work there. Now I personally have no problem with him. He irritates me slightly as he insists on calling me 'love'... but he is, in my experience, pretty much ok. However, two of the women I work with hate him with a passion and both insist that he is a trouble maker and a real piece of work. I am a tad worried now, if my judgement is wrong, he will no doubt be at the office telling the boss how I was out and about. If I am right, then he will say he saw me in the pharmacy. Will wait and see !!

I cannot wait for this darn pain to clear up, its like being winded, that awful trying to breath yet just not having enough expansion in the lungs to do it.

Fingers crossed it clears up soon :)

8 comments:

Dan said...

Pffft you old wimp... Get out in the fresh air woman!
And forget what the guy says, regardless. you were getting meds, end of story :D

Blame someone in Bedford if that makes it easier. That gives you a couple of choices to attach blame on.

Steve said...

So what if he tells your boss he saw you in the Pharmacy - how else are you to get the medicine prescribed by the GP to make you better?

A justifiable trip I feel.

Dan said...

You STILL faking an illness?! Blimey...

Dan said...

Hey darlin,
Merry Christmas honey, hope you have a great time!

Anya and Lisa said...

you were better for Christmas Em, How are you now?
Ax

Dan said...

Happy New Year gorgeous :D

debbie said...

are you still poorly Em,, not seen you about for ages

Dan said...

She's still hunting for a virgin to sacrifice ;)
Hard to find one in her hometown apparently...