CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Awwww moment

A few weeks/months ago I saw an advert for a book in a magazine. The book was a knitting pattern book, and I fell hopelessly in love with some of the patterns!! I went straight to town and after trawling round all the bookshops, discovered that not only did they not have it in stock, it was not even being deliivered any time soon as it was listed for reprint. It would be some months before there was any chance of getting it, I was gutted.

So ebay ... surely someone somewhere would have it.... nope!! Three months of daily checking and YAY one came up .... and I was broke!! Typical eh, however I managed to raid the kids piggy banks, and ordered it. It arrived today, have a look and see what you think, the pattern I love most is not pictured on there but will get a photo later so you can see :D

0 comments: