CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My week

My week....

Has been one of discovery. Finding out some people are not who I thought they were. That some are not to be trusted at all. Some need to do a hell of a lot of growing up!!

Has been one of hospitals hospitals and more hospitals, my stepdad had surgery to remove a malignant melanoma. Tonight I hear my stepsisters daughter is in hospital with suspected appendicitis. Two precious heart kids have spent the week in, one came home today, but little Lukey is still fighting. Be strong little man.

Has been one of feeling crap ... well thats about normal for me!!

But late night goss's on msn with my new mate, has sure cheered me up, thank you hon you know who you are ;) xx

Next week, well lets see what that brings eh!!

0 comments: