CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Happy New year

I am not going to dwell much on the past year of our lives. Its been a challenging year thats for sure.

In the negative column, I lost the support of a particular 'support group' at a time when I needed support like never before, due to the actions of one individual. My stepdad had cancer, I was dx with ARVC and listed for surgery. Skyes health is giving cause for concern as well. Mike left home. And thats just the tip of the iceberg!!

In the positive column, I found out after the debacle of the so called support group, who I could really count on. I have discovered that I am blessed with some incredible friends. They have been there for me every step of the way, to mention but a few, Bev, Kymm, Karen, Kelly, Rhona, Clare, Nicky, Mand, Anna, JC, Doro, .... as I say this is just a few, there are many many more!I have found that the person who tried so hard to destroy me, is the real loser. I am to busy and fulfilled to waste my time trying to screw up someone elses life, especially when that person truly needs help. The person who did it to me, has such a sad and unfulfilled life that they need to make themselves feel important by attacking others. Sad. I have seen my son, despite all his problems, turn from my little boy into a mature, responsible adult, even though I miss him and his brother like mad!! I have found the world of animal rescue, and increased our family rather more than we should hehe. I was raised to the Loyal Arthurian Warband and have worked hard, to support and further the Free Stonehenge campaign. Acheiving some infamy after my meeting with David Cameron into the bargain, an encounter which still makes a certain royal personage crack up laughing when he remembers it hehe.


What are my hopes for 2009? I want to see many things, most importantly I am hoping and praying that the heart kids of the Haven and beyond have a good, healthy 2009. That those in hospital get home quickly, that surgeries are not cancelled, that all go smoothly and have quick recoveries.


I hope that all my kids get passed free from ARVC when they have the screening tests this year. I hope that Skye's current issues are not due to the thing we think it is. I can't even bring myself to put the words here, but you all know what I am talking about.

I pray my stepdad stays healthy. He and mum have been through hell in the past few months and they deserve a break now!! I especially pray for my stepbrother Bryan, that he may stay safe where he is posted, and returns safe and well.

I hope my own surgery goes well, that there are none of the complications I am not reading about on google ( cos I would NEVER be silly enough to google that now would I!!!) I hope that the coutcome is the significant improvement in my day to day life that has been predicted.

I hope 2009 is the year where we finally see English Heretics do what they have been promising for almost twelve years and FREE STONEHENGE!!!

Finally, I hope the person who stirred up so much crap for me in 2008, and who pushed me to the point of no return, finds something to occupy and fill their life. Something rewarding, that will give them a sense of achievement without destroying other peoples lives. I am not the only one to of been attacked in the past twelve months by the person. For their own sake and the sake of those around them, I truly do hope and pray that they find a fresh outlet for their energies and become a positive and beneficial force, instead of a negative and damaging one.

So, in essence, lets have good health, peace, freedom and happiness in 2009! Would be good wouldn't it!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! PEACE, LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL....even the mooses!!

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Happy New Year Xx

DafadDdoniol said...

Happy New Year hun xxx