CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Only in Swindon

Hmmm now here in Swindon we have this thing called the Swindon Community Safety Partnership

In essence they are a a meeting of the great minds (?) of swindon who work together to keep us all safe.

Well, they might and they might not achieve their aim, but judging by the leaflet they sent out shortly before xmas, someone there needs to do a little proof reading. see if you can spot the mistake in this ;)








Not to mention the plethora of spelling mistakes 'neice' (i before e except after c)and acess being just two examples.

Does it fill you with confidence in their ability? Nope me neither rofl

Footnote: I am no great speller myself, nor do I knock anyone who has difficulties in this area and will no doubt edit this twice to correct my own mistakes, but then again I am not supposed to be preaching to an entire town ;)

1 comments:

kaybee352000 said...

Love it lol, expensive incontinence ............ hmmmm bring out the tena ladies lol xxx