CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skye and Garin cardiology appointment take two

No mistakes or cancellations this time, friday (tommorow/today depending on when you read this) the kids are both going for cardiac checks and I am dreading it. I am utterly convinced Garin is free of any problems, as no child with a heart problem could possibly have as much energy as Garin.(If you know otherwise please don't tell me, believing that is keeping me almost sane ;) ) Skye, I am nearly convinced is still doing ok heartwise, but she is not right. I am hoping that the dreaded flu that caught us over the festive season is just taking a while to fully clear away, am hoping desperatly that the symptoms she is showing are not heart related.

On a lighter note, we have got a hospital transport booked to get us there, due to the current situation with my health as much as anything. Tonight we found out that we have one car coming for Gary and Garin, and another for Skye and I!!!! Go figure

0 comments: