CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Hair experiment - Update


Well amazing though it sounds, this experiment is working. Not just working, but working really well. I am away from home at the moment and forgot to pack the bicarb etc, so have washed my hair once with plain water in the shower. Yet now its drying, its shiny, soft and manageable.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pretend I haven't had moments of serious doubt, moments of actually considering reverting to the chemical solutions again. But I'm so glad I haven't. I cannot remember the last time I could brush my hair without resorting to detangle spray in conditioner, now I can get up in the morning and just comb it out with my fingers.

I really cannot praise this method enough!!!!

0 comments: