CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yay ....and Booooooooo

Been to the doctors for a meds review and shes cancelled one of my medications as I no longer need it YAY !!!! But she replaced it with another one which will solve a different but related problem.

BUT I have now developed osteoarthritis in my right shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle and also in my left elbow, wrist, knee and ankle Boooooooooo

So more painkillers and told to lose weight (like I didn't already know that I needed to :(

Lose one medication only to gain three is not what was planned really :( Ahh well could be worse

2 comments:

debbie said...

talking from i suppose experience here Emma, if you can loose even 5% it will make the difference, I have already been going to the gym and cutting the crap for 4 weeks and it has made a heck of a difference.. but its a case of having to for your health now Emma.. Ok my physio person said I dont have arthritus in my hips its my spine thats the problem but then who do you beleive the pysio person of a GP???

debbie said...

OH sorry that you have more drugs to take, Emma, but I suppose they will help you to feel better..