CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

At last ..... yeah right

Post arrived this morning, among the usual bills, was a letter marked BRI. BRI is the hospital at which I am getting my cardiac MRI done, as I have been waiting since November for it, I thought Yay at last the appointments arrived. Took a deep breath and opened it ..... to be confronted with a letter advising me that I was on the waiting lisrt and they wanted to know if I still required the test.... WTF????? Well yes unless by some fricking miracle my heart has incredibly shrunk, stopped its arrythmias etc (which it hasn't for the record ;) ) then YES of course I still bloody well need it. So as requested on the letter I duly rang to confirm I wanted it. Only to discovber the woman who had sent me the letter, to whom I needed to speak, was on bloody holiday...........


Head meet wall, wall meet head ......

Oh now what was it they mentioned about trying to avoid stress.... well stop bloody causing it then you muppets.

0 comments: