CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Life is like ...

'Life is like a box of chocolates' quoth Forrest Gump. He had a point. In the space of less than 24 hours, within my own circle there has been an appalling act commited which almost ended the life of a young mother, acts of incredible bravery by the most unexpected people, the loss of a beautiful little heart child, to being paid the highest honour within the druid community (well it is to me anyhow!)

Life, death, highs and lows, a life is saved, heroes are made, a life is lost, hearts and lives are broken, a gesture by one, changes the life of another. Love and hatred.

Today I have feared and cheered, laughed and cried, hated and loved. Highest of highs and lowest of lows. That is life...... apparently.

If I could have had one wish today, just one, I would have wished that a little girl had not gained her wings. Oh if only that one wish could be granted. I would have given up all the rest, all the highs for that one wish.

0 comments: