CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dum Dum Dum Dumdum

So Mrs Troll strikes again, this time, as I predicted here, just a few days ago, causing much upset and heartache all round!! Wonder if de management will do anything NOW, or will it all be treated as ' a little mistake' More and more vunlerable people are getting hurt.

Glad I don't go there now!! Though getting updates from friends ..... still major point here, this time I am not making myself ill over it. Cos quite frankly, whilst I feel immensely sorry for the victims, who have been left open to this kind of abuse by poor management, I am personally not in the least involved and whilst I am blogging on and on about it, I am not about to make my condition worse by fretting about it. Selfish it may be, but right now certain others need me more ... including my kids, my parents and my friends!!

1 comments:

DafadDdoniol said...

Oooh sorry hun I moidered you about and I apologise :o( hugs xxx