CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Musical Monday For Luke xxx

Yes once again its a day early, but this is for a special little boy. Lukey is going to hospital for his operation. His poor mum has been to hell and back already waiting for this and I know she is worried sick. Lukey this one is for you, because if I could save you from going through this surgery, make you well and take the worries off Mummies shoulders I would walk 5000 miles not just 500. I will be with you, Mummy and Daddy in spirit every step of the way, keeping everything crossed, and sending you all the good luck vibes I can muster. Behave yourself, no mischief please. love you little man xxxx

2 comments:

Mad Mummy said...

awwww thanks em hun it means so much to have such special friends. thankyou x x x x xx x

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Good post Em. Sending them all much love, they won't be far from my thoughts.

xxx