CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 13, 2012

what to blog

I don't blog enough, I know I don't. To be honest I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't just delete this blog .... but then again, when I do blog its good ... isn't it?


So why don't I blog more? I dunno, maybe cos I think my life really isn't all that exciting, or that when stuff does happen, its not something I can blog about.

But then what is the point of a blog, if not the careless, meandering path of my rather muddled brain ?

3 comments:

Dan said...

Blog what you want, when you want, how you want.

Want to share you new recipe that you refuse to cook for your friends in Essex? Share away!

Want to blog about the crazy old woman on the bus? Go for it!

Want to talk about all the self, arrogant twats in the world that don't give a fffffig about anyone else, then you do so.

If you REALLY don't want to blog, then delete it, BUT I think if you do, you will miss being able to sit and rant and/or rave and/or discuss whatever is on your mind.

Personally, I say blog the mundane stuff. Some of us like to read normal people doing normal things :D

-Dan

Postgrad said...

Wow another blogger from Swindon..so i`m not the only one.

Posh Totty said...

It doesn't happen often but I also agree with everything that Dan just said :O) Xxx